Please note: Activate Cookies in your web browser to continue. Once Cookies are activated, you can continue shopping.
Disposal / Environment:
- Batteries and accumulators must not be disposed of with household waste.
- You can return batteries
- to a public collection
- where batteries and accumulators are sold
- by post to our shipping warehouse
This rule applies even if batteries are not sold separately, but are built into devices. All batteries are marked with the symbol of the crossed out wheelie bin.
- CD: contains more than 0.002 per cent of cadmium
- Hg: contains more than 0.0005 percent mercury
- Pb: contains more than 0.004 percent lead
Our upstream supplier has fulfilled his obligation to register with the Federal Environmental Agency
Electrical and Electronic Equipment Act:
- Electrical and electronic devices may not be disposed of with household waste.
- Consumers can return their electrical equipment free of charge at one of the communal collection points.